Translate

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Dare to Dream….
Can’t able to believe my college life will be ended soon. In my past I always thought that when this damm study life will be going to over. But when I actually learn the value of knowledge, my study life is over. Such a sarcastic things that life is always teach us. But we never bother.

Lesson that I learnt from Others……….
I wish I could be like you, I also want to make my dream come true but whenever I take a step forward I find myself alone and suddenly it becomes difficult to move in a competitive world.

Lesson that my heart teaches me…..
But you should keep on walking; you never know what is in your fate. One day suddenly you will find that this crowd is itself giving you a way to move out.

  

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment