Translate

Tuesday 5 February 2013


O Warrior! stay alive and keep on fighting…..
O warrior! Let silence be heard

Don’t give up fighting…..
The whole life you keep on fighting
But still no one believe on you
Friends, family, parents everyone never trust on you
But still you keep on fighting…..
It’s very hard to survive when no one there to support you …..
Even if everyone around you, but they never trust on you

O dear never be hopeless

Because God is trying to examine you in every step of your life
I know it is not fare that how can He give so much pain in someone life
I never forgive that God
If once in a blue moon I will get chance to talk to that God, I will surely ask for you

O Warrior! Stay alive and keep on fighting…..
O warrior! Let silence be heard

Don’t give up fighting…..
You will achieve so many success and happiness in your life
Because my soul is always with you….

I believe on you and I trust on you….

No comments:

Post a Comment